Valentine

Download Valentine Movie Here
Download Movie ValentineValentine
Falling in love has never hurt so bad., A Valentine's Day Like No Other, Scared to be alone on Valentine's Day? You should be., Fall in love with terror this weekend., Meet the devil February 2., Don't get mad. Get even., 1... 2... 3... Are you ready to die?, Remember that kid everyone ignored on Valentine's Day? - He remembers you., Be my Valentine... or else!, This February, Hearts Don't Just Break. They Get Even., Someone's going to give them a Valentine's Day to die for., This Valentine's Day is gonna be killer!, Revenge is sweet., Love Hurts., Revenge is sweeter than candy., Roses are red, and so is blood. Candy is sweet, and so is revenge.
Formats: divx, hidivx, hpc
Genres: Horror, Thriller
Year: 2001
IMDB Rating: 4.10
IMDB Votes: 6965
Actors: Boreanaz, David as Adam Carr, Shelton, Marley as Kate Davies, Whitworth, Johnny as Max Raimi, Cauffiel, Jessica as Lily Voight, Duhamel, Claude as Gary Taylor, Richards, Denise as Paige Prescott, Cosgrove, Daniel as Campbell Morris, Burress, Hedy as Ruthie Walker, Capshaw, Jessica as Dorothy Wheeler, Cecere, Fulvio as Detective Leon Vaughn, Heigl, Katherine as Shelley Fisher, Page, Wyatt as Evan Wheeler, Ha, Benita as Kim Wheeler, Jeffreys, Woody as Brian, Harrington, Adam as Jason Marquette
Valentine's Day 1988: At the school dance, geeky Jeremy Melton bravely faces one rejection after the other when asking four popular girls to dance with him. A fifth girl, plump and insecure, agrees, but they end up making out under the bleachers. When a group of school bullies catches them, the girl claims that Jeremy attacked her. This causes them to strip off his clothes and beat him up in front of the entire school. Flash forward to 2001. We meet the five girls who were in that school gym: Kate (Marley Shelton), Paige (Denise Richards), Shelly (Katherine Heigl), Lily (Jessica Cauffiel) and the formerly plump Dorothy (Jessica Capshaw). They are all in their 20's now and trying to sort out their love lives, which is appropriate, since Valentine's Day is coming up. After a disastrous date with a loser, one of the girls, a pre-med student, is murdered by a Cherub-mask wearing killer who sent her a death threat in the form of a Valentine card prior to the attack. After the four remaining girls are reunited at her funeral, they all start receiving threatening cards and messages. At first they don't know who would want to hurt them, but eventually they figure that maybe Jeremy is responsible. Police records show that Jeremy has completely disappeared, so no one knows what he looks like. Could the formerly nerdish Jeremy have had plastic surgery and turned into one of the girls' handsome boyfriends? Who ever it is, the lone survivor has to put a stop to this spurned individual's murder spree before she, too, becomes a valentine to die for.
Download Valentine Movie Here
Dragged me to see this DivX film Valentine because of the ever so hot, David Boreanaz. I was expecting the worst, and I do not understand. It's really quite scared and there was a lot of blood. I wondered about who was the murderer, I am confused. More worth ten dollars to see "Angel" for two hours, and I think that the male part of the population would see barley including Denise Richards. In total, more than expected, and totally sold the wrong way, if the Valentine film is not because of the horrible trailers.
I saw this DivX film Valentine last weekend, and now I bought. This DivX Movie Valentine is worth seeing. I liked the history and purpose ... I rate this 9 1 / 2 out of 10
I will be honest with you, but I love the horror genre, I must say many recent films have disappointed me. "Urban Legends: Final Cut" is one of the worst horror movies I've seen in a long time, but still give a 5 / 10. Same with "Halloween: H20." You can not compare to the original. There was so much we could have done with that movie, but still give a 6 1/2/10. But then there is "Valentine", and despite what anyone says, that revives the classic'80s Slasher movies that I love and still manages to be modern. Never crushed under its own weight, either. He has enough to keep you in suspense on the edge of their seats, enough to humor him a comic relief (hence the bleeding-your-head-in-the-toilet scene and do-it-yet-me - want-to-wax-it? scene) and original enough to make a cut above most horror movies. Although, unfortunately, I must say that Denise Richards is one of the worst performances I've seen! I thought it was great in "Wild Things" and "Starship Troopers," but this is just terrible! View anyway, because "Valentine", in general, begins a **!!!!!!! 9 / 10
MAJOR SPOILERS ***** ***** I really did very much enjoy Valentine. I know there are ALLOT of 'horror' films around at the time of Valentine, but I thought it was very different from the rest and one of the best. One of the reasons for the cast of the film, in particular: David Boreanaz, who is absolutely brilliant in their roles. Very credible, very good and very nice. Denise Richards, Marley Shelton, Jessica Capshaw, Jessica Cauffiel and Katherine Heigl adapted roles very well there too. I would not exactly call it 'brilliant' actress', but they were very good and also very elegant. The story line was really cool and very exciting to wait and see what happens next. I think it was also very good as David Boreanaz was made Jessica Capshaw he was doing all the killings around the time that after all was her fault for what happened over the last few years it got its revenge by not only killing all the girls for what they did to him when he was younger, but by getting away with murder as well. I recently heard that there are plans to make a sequel Valentine. If so, I know you are going to see it. Valentine is a brilliant film. Therefore, if you have not seen, what are you waiting for-go see it NOW! 20/10
I loved the movie. I'm a fan of David, but that had nothing to do with my vote or views of the film. I found the DivX film Valentine exciting and the end was very eery. The surprising thing is that every murder is different and all were scared and unpleasant, but I think they led the Paige. The way the murderer was disguised and kept secret for so long was also added suspense and fear. He was sure he knew who was the murderer, by name, but I did not know they had become (those of you who have seen know what I mean). A DVD film Valentine really fab.
Some people may think that this is a traditional horror film, but I have to disagree! I have seen many horror films for its online and none of them have had a twisted ending. I find it quite original and very elegant! It is a different way of holding hearings attention! I recommend people to go see how I think it is a breath of fresh air for the last 'horror / thriller' movies.!

Download Valentine Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Four Rooms Download
Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day DivX Movie
Download Cape Fear

No comments:

Post a Comment