Feel the Noise

Download Feel the Noise Movie Here
Download Movie Feel the NoiseFeel the Noise
Dream out loud.
Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Drama, Music
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 2.50
IMDB Votes: 1604
Actors: Garcia, Alexis Isaac as Peter, James, Shydel as DJ Trippe, Arredondo, Rosa as Marivi, Garcia, John as Mr. Chico, Esposito, Giancarlo as Roberto Vega, Lozada, Luis as Vico C., Diaz, Melonie as Mimi, Duckworth, Charles as Nodde, Jones, Jerome as Young Rome, Howell, Norman as Notch, Flores, Carlos as DJ in NY club, Henao, Zulay as C.C., Cruz, Luis as DJ in PR club, Rasuk, Victor as Javi Vega, Grandberry, Omarion as Rob Vega
After a run-in with local thugs, aspiring Harlem rapper Rob (Omarion Grandberry) flees to a place and father (Giancarlo Esposito) he never knew, and finds his salvation in Reggaeton, a spicy blend of hip-hop, reggae and Latin beats. Puerto Rico, the spiritual home of Reggaeton, inspires Rob and his half-brother Javi (Victor Rasuk) to pursue their dream of becoming Reggaeton stars. Together with a dancer named C.C., they learn what it means to stay true to themselves and each other, while overcoming obstacles in love, greed and pride, all culminating in an explosive performance at New York?s Puerto Rican Day Parade.
Download Feel the Noise Movie Here
This Feel the Noise Drama was a waste of time! I'd rather sit with my grandmother, while she taught sewing instead of seeing it again! Before I walked in, I thought that this is a dance film, because this is the way it was marketed. Now, the only good thing about this DivX film Feel the Noise was how it was marketed. It is true that mislead people to think that this is a dance film, but the preview for this Feel the Noise movie was incredible. Honestly, I am willing to see the preview again and again to 1 hours 20 minutes of the film, rather than to see the Feel the Noise Drama film again. The act was horrible. Omarian still proving to be a lousy actor, is a good singer and dancer, why can not simply continue with that? The story was too weak. That has no suspense, no money, no "spice"! The music in the Feel the Noise Drama movie was horrible, it was literally the noise! In the end, try to avoid this Feel the Noise Drama film at any cost!
Bronx boy wants to be a hip-hop star, but he is forced to flee to Puerto Rico when a career in the bed with some guys. Usually, it is not a good sign when the point of sale is that a DVD movie Feel the Noise is produced by a Feel the Noise movie star, Jennifer Lopez in this case. Done in less kept asking why they could not get more money for a better division and crew.The the DivX film Feel the Noise is good, but never really connected with me, and so a specific location and lifestyle that does not click a story or greater importance. What is worse is the music is not very good, which is something rarely say this urban drama. Its very mild abrasive and does not want to see the DivX Movie Feel the Noise simply does not listen to music.
Occasionally a movie: Feel the Noise that really moves you along. Inspires you to go out and realize their dreams. Or at least it makes you glad to be alive. Unfortunately, this was not one of those films. I did make through to the end. Although this was mainly due to the batteries in my remote died and I had a bad leg. It was so instantly forgettable that when my partner came home and asked me what he had done all day I had the opportunity to recall the plate and cut my toenails, but any appearance of having seen a DVD film Feel the Noise had disappeared Full of my mind. I just remember to write this now because I had just a phone call from the video store, I said it was time.
IMDb bottom 100 my first movie! Aight y'all! Itz da booomb. It is a delight! Whiteboy'm middle class, but I thought that DivX Movie Feel the Noise was a murderer in all of these: - Music: repetitive and annoying pain from beginning to end - Plot: so predictable you can imagine better watch as 10 different scenarios, - Dialogues: remove "aight, and knowat'amean and isscool" and just cut the script for a good 50% - Action: OK, the chicks are hot and out of the league for the main characters. Dear ex-boyfriend of bad dude, totally false, I think he could have beaten myself. Overall impression: shooot! I forgot the movie. A must see for those who want a lame wanabee pseudo-hiphop/latino piece of garbage to explore the worst films of the cinema has to offer!
So ... imagine going to a Feel the Noise film thinking I was going to be like You Got Served. Probably the best argument is not rational, but with some features of redemption (dance in particular). After seeing, and it's horrible. All this is horrible. Clumsy. No dancing. Stupid act. Awful. When finished, you wish that had not paid and take a nap instead. Probably there are too many plot lines trying to pass, which is usually a problem for a DVD movie Feel the Noise anyway. But then there are horrible and transitions between sections, often after an "important" part of the plot is looking for a friend that "what happened? Really?" And from time to time, without reason, changes in the style of filming. Ah, not to mention the entire Feel the Noise Drama is uncomfortable? People who are not like ... I recommend not go see this movie.
If you think it will be a mix between Step Stomp the Yard and even that was brutally bad. I am ashamed to spend $ 8.50 on this movie. It was so bad in the first half hour, my friend and I left. If you want to waste your money on a horrible movie, this is going. I never thought I would hate this Feel the Noise film a lot, but I was wrong. I am a warning, do not see this even if your life depended on it. I'm not saying Omarion or any of the "actors" in this DivX Movie Feel the Noise is horrible, but the plot stinks and there are people who have never acted before. Elemental is acting, and while the music is good, after 10 minutes of reggae, you do not want to hear again.
Yikes, quite possibly one of the worst movies of music of all time ... The plot could be written on an envelope and which still has an acre of space left. It is not fun, funny, dirty or down - is simply yeeuch ... honestly. And it is very misogynistic. The women here are not strong, thought patterns - is all short skirts and a swinging hips ... which is just depressing ... And the DVD movie Feel the Noise ... I remember the elephants jumping over a cliff expecting to fly ... really not only an opportunity ... really look and feel like a white middle-class teenager the idea of what Latin music should be similar. Just do not buy this, and what is more halfway who do not want to buy more. I stick out till the end, but I was really impressed. Formulaic crap - unless you like to avoid headaches. Sorry guys, not very impressive ...

Download Feel the Noise Movie Here
Also check this movies:

High Plains Drifter Download

No comments:

Post a Comment