Hercules

Download Hercules Movie Here
Download Movie HerculesHercules
Zero to Hero!, Happy IV of July!, A Comedy of Epic Proportions, Who puts the GLAD in GLADIATOR?, You can run but you can't Hydra!
Formats: hidivx, hpc, divx
Genres: Comedy, Family, Adventure, Musical, Animation
Year: 1997
IMDB Rating: 6.50
IMDB Votes: 6377
Actors: Frewer, Matt as Panic, Heston, Charlton, Torn, Rip as Zeus, Shelley, Carole as The Fates, Plummer, Amanda as The Fates, Woods, James as Hades, Barrie, Barbara as Alcmene, Goldthwait, Bob as Pain, Bart, Roger as Young Hercules, Egan, Susan as Megara, Holbrook, Hal as Amphitryon, Donovan, Tate as Hercules, Keaton, Josh as Young Hercules, Shaffer, Paul as Hermes, Eggar, Samantha as Hera, Hercules' Mother, DeVito, Danny as Philoctetes
After Zeus fights and sends the Titans to the underworld, he becomes the ruler of Mount Olympus, home of all greek gods. Hades is sent to rule the underworld, but he makes plans to throw Zeus out of Mount Olympus with the Titans' help. The three Fates warn him that his plans would be endangered if Hercules, Zeus newborn child, is still around by the time he tries to take over Mount Olympus. Hades sends Pain and Panic to turn Hercules into a mortal and kill him, but they fail in their attempt and leave him on earth with his divine strength to be raised as a human. Hercules grows up but later learns he is the son of gods, and in order to return to Mt. Olympus he must turn into a 'true hero'. He is trained by Phil the satyr and becomes the most famous hero in ancient Greece after battling monsters of all kinds. He even saves Mt. Olympus from Hade's take-over, but he only becomes a god again after he offers to exchange his life in order to save Meg, his love, from Hades' underworld and shows that a true hero must have a strong heart and not only physical strength.
Download Hercules Movie Here
I think this DVD film Hercules is wonderful. It is pure entertainment for children and fun for adults. The first time I saw the movie: Hercules 7 years, and I loved it ... I see again the age of 14 years and I'm howling with laughter. The "Want to buy a sundial?" Sequence makes me unable to breathe for laughter, whereas when I was younger that does not have as much as a giggle. As with all Disney movies, jokes are for "big kids" and the entertainment value for children. This Hercules Comedy has been criticized for not remaining faithful to the Greek mythology. My answer is, no matter. This is a witty, sarcastic and funny movie. Precisions play no purpose. The characters are wonderful, especially Phil and Hades. It also provides a Feisty Megara not totally "princessy 'by women, which is wonderful! General - 8 / 10
Hercules is a great movie. This DVD movie Hercules has some great and memorable characters. Music is also a great and fun to listen. The story is fast-paced and exciting, with a great moral lesson behind it. This DivX film Hercules is also very quotable. I grew up watching this DivX Movie Hercules and I loved it. But now that I'm older than this Hercules Comedy movie has more to offer than just good songs and funny characters. Hercules is a simple, but the version of a classical Greek informative. Provides information on Greek culture and the gods / goddesses. Because this film, I was able to recognize the Greek Gods / Goddesses in the school. I think this DivX Movie Hercules is ideal for all ages and everyone can enjoy the sights.
Call me bias against Disney, but I liked this movie. The main reason that I like? Megra and Hades, the "villians" are a new type of character, sarcastic, so damn funny, brash and the two characters are impressive. I really like the new heroin, Megra is so cool. "I'm a big strong girl, I tie my sandals and everything. "She has one of the best songs of the movie, but all the songs are really brilliant! This is a qualification by virtue of the movie. I LOVE IT! I would recommend it to anyone, and what if is not very representative of the "real" history, it is Disney! hope you like it!

Download Hercules Movie Here
Also check this movies:

P.S. I Love You DivX
Narc Download
Adventures of Pluto Nash, The DivX
Little Nicky Movie
Secret Diary of a Call Girl DivX Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment