Smokey and the Bandit Part 3

Download Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Movie Here
Download Movie Smokey and the Bandit Part 3Smokey and the Bandit Part 3
Smokey's Back! And The Bandit is at it again!
Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Crime, Comedy
Year: 1983
IMDB Rating: 3.00
IMDB Votes: 2662
Actors: Reynolds, Burt as The Real Bandit, Henry, Mike as Junior Justice, Forchion, Raymond as Tar Worker, Davis, Jackie as Blackman #1, Cass Sr., David S. as Local Tough Guy, McCormick, Pat as Big Enos Burdette, De Luca, Al as Flower Vendor, Conrad, Peter as Midget, Cheatom, Leon as Guide, Bullock, Earl Houston as Flagman, Berger, Alan as Hippie, Reed, Jerry as Cledus Snow/'Bandit', Gleason, Jackie as Buford T. Justice, Williams, Paul as Little Enos Burdette, Bouchard, Ray as Purvis R. Beethoven
Big Enos and Little Enos have opened a seafood restaurant and want to promote it in their usual fashion. The Bandit is unavailable this time, though, so they enlist Buford. 'Trigger' is brought out of mothballs, a large fish is strapped to the roof of the car, and the new Bandit is on his way on another wild cross-country run. But where there is the Bandit, there is Sheriff Buford T. Justice.
Download Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Movie Here
I do not mind Jerry Reed. I think he played better even though part of the Snows in the other two. This Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Crime film gave him the opportunity to be the Bandit, but can not replace Burt. The end was good. This Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 film was made cheaply, but in my opinion. I do not see it unless I really admire Jerry.
I was in SA at the time and is part of a 200-piece marching band exists for the submission of shark. I can not tell you how many were shot to always saved immortal scene in the film. I am honored to have an indelible mark on Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 movie history. The main thing I remember is that you always had a grip Mr. Gleason following directors on a chair, and slide it under your lower back and began to squat. I do not know if it was fragile and pompous, but we all took note of it. That, and all the girls wearing bikinis on the boat. Nothing has the attention of adolescent boys hottest models in bikinis (and that hot during the day). I gave him a 3 because I see that even after all these years. Now that some joint Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Crime film shoot for my business (http://www.thomasmanchester.com photography) I would like to return as an observer and all who live kitsch.
This absolutely sucked ... I still wonder how in the world that has a PG rating. Smokey was the first large, and the second was still pretty good ... better than most sequels anyway. Smokey 3 thought it would be a fun movie, simply because the first two. I am also very happy to know that Burt Reynolds had no part in this movie, and if it did, I would be embarrassed. What I really was well nudity and sexuality. Is totally unnecessary and could have been taken from the movie, and you have not missed a thing. Unfortunately, it seems that Smokey and the Bandit has also become the subject of raunchy sexuality of the times. Really was a waste of my time, and I wish that was never done.
As far as I'm concerned, "Smokey and the Bandit" had no sequelae. The second Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Crime film was bad enough .... a drunk loser trying to get Bandit its act together. Come on! That's not the guy from the first movie. Bandit was the hero, the man looked at all. He was in charge and had respect. Then, come with "Smokey and the Bandit 3." Whose idea was this terrible? It was a ridiculous farce, no plot, no story, and really just a shame. God, I love Jerry Reed, but why, brother, why make this film? Fortunately, as did Hal Burt converted. Hell, as bad as this Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 movie is, perhaps they should have cast Dom DeLuise as the Bandit.

Download Smokey and the Bandit Part 3 Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Chicago Movie
DivX Movie Evil's City
DivX Movie Scream
Celestine Prophecy, The DivX Movie
DivX Movie 13 Moons

No comments:

Post a Comment