Puzzlehead

Download Puzzlehead Movie Here
Download Movie PuzzleheadPuzzlehead
So this is what it is to be human...
Formats: ipod, divx
Genres: Sci-Fi, Drama
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 5.80
IMDB Votes: 271
Actors: Ardezzone, Chuck as Robber, McCormack, Kevin as Thug #2, Lotven, Amy as Patient, Montanez, Ray as Mugger, Moraldo, Ramon as Homeless Man, Bavier, Jon as Landlord, Galaida, Stephen as Puzzlehead/Walter, El Manahi, John as Thug #1, Abrams, Elise as Dreggy Girl, Lampert, Mark as Dead Man/Victim, Craven, Richard as Paramedic #1, Harrigan, Edward J. as Paramedic #2, Janis, Mark as Carjacker, Shapiro, Robbie as Julia, Schultz, Paul as Dreggy Guy
A scientist, secretly pining for the affections of a deli owner, creates a robot in his own likeness. Soon the high stakes of man versus technology reach their peak when a love triangle ensues between man, woman, and robot.
Download Puzzlehead Movie Here
It's rare today to find a movie: Puzzlehead that I feel connected with me intellectually. I think I've seen too many movies! This was a breath of fresh air, let me tell you. At the end of this movie: Puzzlehead you will not feel like you've visited a po $ 3 ***. This Puzzlehead Sci-Fi movie is the story complete in all respects. Despite these accolades, I must mention one thing that took me half a vote. Why no one has commented on this before me, I have no idea. The acting is atrocious, not only how to avoid it. It is in part due to the mood the director wanted for his film, but nobody in this DVD film Puzzlehead is even close to pulling it off. Even playing robot, which in the beginning of its creation should not require much skill to completely miss the mark. In fact, if history was not such a genius, and the grounds so beautifully, not to mention some of the artistic films - I probably would have stopped watching the film: Puzzlehead completely.
Puzzlehead is really entertaining and stimulating. Although the situation itself as wanting more information about the history of the round setting of the Puzzlehead movie is well worth seeing. The Puzzlehead movie appeals to both real and science fiction fans who prefer the dramatic or symbolic. I found myself completely drawn to the film. In addition, due to the nature of the special effects used in the film, there is little or no sense of artificiality that is common with many of the modern films of any genre. Personal comparison Puzzlehead liked me much, much more than I did on Spielberg "AI"

Download Puzzlehead Movie Here
Also check this movies:

I Know Who Killed Me Movie
Download What Lies Beneath
Secretary Movie
Ice Age Download

No comments:

Post a Comment